We all had cuts and scrapes that we can take care of by own and at home. But what about more serious wounds that which we need stitches or a hospital stay?
Certain people need to take special care if they get cuts or scrapes because their injuries won’t heal easily. These include people who have:
- weak immune systems (e.g., from chemotherapy medications used to treat cancer).
- the skin dry and fragile (e.g., prednisone).
- decrease blood clotting (e.g., warfarin).
find out what special precautions you should take if you injure yourself :
- wash your hands, keep the cut or open wound clean and gentle pressure on the wound stops bleeding.
- A clean pad or fabric to be applied to put pressure on the wound to stop bleeding.
- Tape the place with plaster.
- Call the ambulance if bleeding doesn’t stop.
Here we are here with list of products which will help u in your wound care :