common name is cedar oil, dried leaves are made into a tea for drinking. Healthy for person suffering from skin infections caused by bacteria,muscle pain, chronic and severe pain affecting a large nerve in the head. Thuja appears to be safe when it is taken in small amount But do not take large dose of thuja for long time because it causes nausea,vomiting and diarrhea.
Benefits of thuja:
- Thuja is sometimes applied directly to the skin for joint pain and muscle pain.
- Thuja oil is also used for skin diseases, warts, and cancer and as an insect repellent.
- In foods and beverages, thuja is used as a flavoring agent.
Ginger is one of the ancient, revered medicines of India and Asia.
Ginger’s ability to combat a variety of diseases and conditions is due in part to its impact on excessive inflammation, which is a significant underlying cause of many illnesses
Benefits of ginger:
- Ginger is used for joint and muscle pain.
- It helps relieve nausea, destroys a host of viruses, and in some laboratory studies has shown promise as an anticancer agent.